Join the Oklahoma Business Roundtable - Membership Advantages
The Oklahoma Business Roundtable which is a non-profit, non-partisan 501c6 organization, was created twenty-five years ago. It serves as Oklahoma’s primary economic development support group in which our state’s top business leaders participate.
For every dollar that the Roundtable has spent, $6 more have been invested in growing Oklahoma. So far in FY16, $2.4 billion in new investment has been projected by companies with plans to expand or relocate to Oklahoma.
Why the Roundtable is important:
- We are the only statewide economic development organization focused solely on advancing Oklahoma’s economy through business retention, expansion, new business start-up and recruitment.
- We provide needed private funding for promotion and assistance to programs to help job investment and expansion.
- We serve as a depository for private funds to be used for strategic economic development efforts.
Member benefits, in addition to supporting economic development growth for our state, include:
- Networking with business colleagues and top state government leaders in small, non-partisan gatherings at least three times per year.
- Educational or professional events/opportunities related to workforce and economic development.
- Increased customer base due to growth of economy and jobs in Oklahoma.
Meetings: The Roundtable meets twice annually. This includes an annual membership meeting in Tulsa in the spring and a general membership meeting in Oklahoma City in the fall. In addition, the Governor hosts members and guests at an annual holiday dinner in December.
Leadership: A 14-member private sector executive committee oversees activities of the organization. The Roundtable President and CEO is Ann Ackerman, Ph.D.
Annual Membership Dues: Annual dues are $5000, single payment or quarterly option.
The Roundtable fiscal year is July 1 – June 30.
Apply Today: To apply for membership – just complete and send in the attached form.