Program of Work:
- Encourage and promote the state’s economic development.
- Promote new business investment throughout Oklahoma, including start-up, expansion and attraction of business facilities and operations.
- Provide financial support for receptions, meetings, seminars, targeted research studies, trade and investment missions and other domestic and global promotion activities that are essential to Oklahoma’s growth and development.
- Help share the cost of recruitment and prospect travel and associated proposal development.
- Coordinate development efforts with the Oklahoma Department of Commerce and the statewide private-sector Governor’s Economic Development Team and Governor’s International Team.