Join the Oklahoma Business Roundtable - Membership Advantages
The Oklahoma Business Roundtable, which is a non-profit, non-partisan 501(c)(6) organization, was created in 1991. It serves as Oklahoma’s primary economic development support group in which our state’s top business leaders participate.
For every dollar that the Roundtable contributes to projects and actvities, private sector partners contribute and additional six dollars toward business development efforts statewide.
Why the Roundtable is important:
- We are the only statewide economic development organization focused solely on advancing Oklahoma’s economy through business retention, expansion, new business start-up, recruitment and workforce development.
- We provide needed private funding for promotion and assistance to programs to help job investment and expansion.
- We serve as a depository for private funds to be used for strategic economic development efforts.
- Networking with business colleagues and top state government leaders in small, non-partisan gatherings.
- Educational or professional events/opportunities related to workforce and economic development.
- Increased customer base due to growth of economy and jobs in Oklahoma.
Meetings: The Roundtable meets three times per year. This includes an annual membership meeting in Tulsa in the spring, a general membership meeting in Oklahoma City in the fall and an Executive Briefing in February or March. Other special and small group meetings are also held from time to time.
Leadership: A 14-member private sector board of directors oversees activities of the organization. The Roundtable President and CEO is Ann Ackerman, Ph.D.
Annual Membership Dues: Annual dues are $5000. The Roundtable's fiscal year is July 1 – June 30.
Join Today: To become a member, complete and return the Membership Profile.
Contact: Oklahoma Business Roundtable
655 Research Parkway, Suite 420
Oklahoma City, OK 73104